Sunday, July 5, 2009

Introduction

This is something new to me. after a lot of persuasion from friends and family, i finally decided to creat my own blogspot today. Let us see how it goes.

Over the years the nature of my work has taken me a few places and i have had the good fortune of meeting a lot of interesting people and many in my family have told me that i have a flair for writing and that i was wasting my talents, by not taking up writing seriously. My sister Suchitha when she was alive would constantly nag me on this issue. I was very close to her, and her sudden and untimely death could be one of the reasons for my late awakening. I dedicate this blogspot to her and see this as a small way of repaying the huge debt that i owe her. I am sure that from up there she will continue to guide and inspire me.

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog dear uncle Suraj, shall keep reading dad has visited this blog but not opend an account.. shall do so in the near future..Love from all at home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done SURAJ.The essence of education lies in drawing out the very best that is in you.Goodluck

    ReplyDelete